CL Round of 16: Napoli - Barca 1-1

Kul_z

If this was Pep and not Xavi .. you would see something surprising as Cancelo plays in LW and Araujo or Chris in LB just to shake things a bit .. Obviously this isn't the case today
One can hope. But dealing with xavi, dunno. Cant say and cant predict anything, we might lose badly, we might draw luckily, we might win shamefully, or we might win comfortabl.

iniestaGOAT

Ngl, not at all excited - anxiety at 110%...
As long as we don't implode in defense, we don't play that idiot Raphinha and Lewa wakes the fuck up and doesn't get pushed around - I hope we can make it over 2 games.

Calm down lil bro,
I am more worried who we will draw in the next round.

Not even concerned about Napoli.

delancey

I want names. Rapha LW? Felix just returned from injury. Roque way too raw to start a game like this out of position
how about Cancelo on the LW?

I reckon Felix could play for he’s on the bench! He’s fit!

This lineup is very conservative, especially coming from a manager who preaches offensive football. Also, we are playing against Napoli, not City. Attack!

Andresito

Staff member

This lineup is very conservative, especially coming from a manager who preaches offensive football. Also, we are playing against Napoli, not City. Attack!
Who plays LB?

wisconsincule

Get ready for pain. Hopefully the match doesnt go terribly. I have to be composed and lead a meeting immediately afterwards.

kattanib

With this lineup it is game over the moment we concede the 1st goal .. only way i can see it working is if Cancelo runs high up to LW and CDM Chris covers his place

kattanib

I would play any pure winger from the B team as LW over Pedri as a 3rd attacker, especially with old slow Lewa

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca under Xavi, apart from Yamal.

78281f43308d769b34b4d2d436d0683bcdcb65a63b2a405e2618d2fdc309b5ce_1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans