Claudio Bravo

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he has gotten better at playing out too, even does some skills when the striker is closing him down. he is the perfect barca keeper.

J

Jamie Cal

It feels odd to call him underrated, but he kinda is. Maybe because he's not flash or w/e. But that's the great thing under the Lucho era; we now have a ton of real leaders on the pitch, and he's one of 'em.

Mandrake

Such a beast. It's funny to look at the beginning of this thread and see the amount of Barca fans questioning his signing and the price paid for him. He is worth every single euro. Wish he'd start in the Champions League; Barca feel like a better team with him as GK.

Observer

Banned
Such a beast. It's funny to look at the beginning of this thread and see the amount of Barca fans questioning his signing and the price paid for him. He is worth every single euro. Wish he'd start in the Champions League; Barca feel like a better team with him as GK.

There isn't a better way to shut down unfair criticism than consistently performing at top level. Claudio did it last year, continued this year.

PS: I was banned 3 to 4 times in this thread alone for exposing the hate. Now I just get my comments deleted, which I don't care because they keep proving my point. GG

Umm... ter Stegen vs Bayern? As good as Bravo is, we would have been knocked out if he played instead of Mats and I would not have blamed Bravo one bit.

Must be fun having a crystal ball that gives you that level of hypothetical hindsight

Galning

Hindsight 10/10. At the time fans had every reason to be sceptical.

F

Flavia

More credit for those who trusted him from the start.

Happens with a lot of players. Rakitic also had his doubters and supporters, for instance.

Somehow, this now seems like a competition, when it isn't.

El Flaco

Happens with a lot of players. Rakitic also had his doubters and supporters, for instance.
Not really sure, Rakitic was one of the top players in La Liga and most ppl were excited for the signing.

The case isn't really the same with Bravo...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Not really sure, Rakitic was one of the best players in La Liga and most ppl were excited for the signing.

The case isn't really the same with Bravo...

The tone about him changed quickly, when he had a run of poor performances. "not good enough for Barça", "Cesc would be doing better" and similar stuff was said in his thread. It didn't really escalate to the fight of the gks, because Ivan didn't have that many fans here.

This happens to many players. Neymar had a strong hate brigade too, and there are still some. This is normal, people won't agree about everything. Not even Messi escaped from that.

xXKonan

I would say all our new signings from 2014/15 had gotten flack and were doubted as well. In Bravo's case his Performances with La Real over the years did raise some doubt not really surprised by the Negative reactions early in the thread Like Galning fans had reasons to be Skeptical then but thankfully Bravo ended up being so good for us.

In Rakitic case I remember the amount of "Man why did we buy this guy When we had Cesc and we should've went from Kroos instead" Kroos was doing well for Real early on and Cesc was tearing it up for Chelsea in the first part of the 2014/15 and Rakitic was struggling and had Fans questioning if it was a good move at all to get him.

I could go on but in the end all new signings Bar Douglas and Verm (Considering Verm was injured the whole season) ended up coming through for us in a very good way as we won the Treble. Arda and Vidal will probably face the same issues our new signings did trying to adapt to the system and This time I'm going to be Patient.

Home of Barca Fans