Claudio Bravo

xXKonan

[tw]735981381143166976[/tw]

I'm guessing those offers he got will allow him both league and europe games. considering it's one or the other here since theirs no way he will be able to play in the league and CL with Ter Stegen being here.

God Serena

[tw]735981381143166976[/tw]

I'm guessing those offers he got will allow him both league and europe games. considering it's one or the other here since theirs no way he will be able to play in the league and CL with Ter Stegen being here.

Would make sense. This perspective is one that I haven't seen brought up in the fanwars between the two keepers. Bravo at his age probably wants league and CL minutes just as much as Mats does.

Messi983

If he can accept his new role (that's IF Lucho will really do that as I'm still not totally sure about that) I'd like Bravo to stay. On the other hand it would be good to sell him and get some money, if for no other reason just so that some people who always complain we never get anything for 30+ yo players will be proven wrong. :) There are probably clubs willing to pay around 5-7M for him (maybe even more) and if we can get around half of his buy value back after having him for two great seasons it would be very good. In case we sell him we need to bring in some good experienced GK if (God forbid) something happens to Ter Stegen. I wouldn't mind Reina but he's a starter in second best team in Italy so I doubt he's really interested in our backup role right now. Same for Moya whose situation wouldn't change from his current in Atletico. But there are still some other good available GKs out there.

Total-Football

Bravo should be our starter nex season for both liga and champions .. i dont like this Ancelotti-esque way of rotation. If Stegen is not happy sell him to england , that's where money reside

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bravo should be our starter nex season for both liga and champions .. i dont like this Ancelotti-esque way of rotation. If Stegen is not happy sell him to england , that's where money reside

Why not get Nolito and bench Neymar while we're at it too? Nolito proven performer in La Liga and one of the best players in the league despite his age. Sell Neyboy to PSG if he's not happy. :neymar:

You clearly don't seem to understand the concept of a long-term plan do you?

Total-Football

Why not get Nolito and bench Neymar while we're at it too?

You clearly don't seem to understand the concept of a long-term plan do you?

Bravo is the better keeper at the moment. if Stegen is patient i dont mind him staying, but he's not, the correct rotation is the old fashioned one ..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bravo is the better keeper at the moment. if Stegen is patient i dont mind him staying, but he's not, the correct rotation is the old fashioned one ..

Is he that much better according to you that he has earned to keep playing in the league and the CL?

How so?

barcanuck

Bravo to City would make the most sense for everyone if he really wants to live in that shitty city and play an extra few matches a year.

Home of Barca Fans