Claudio Bravo

ini4ever

I'm not a fan of either Mou or Pep's post-game media approach. Way too extreme, to the point they come across silly. Blaming your players or praising them to high heavens when they have been dreadful can be equally embarrassing. All the criticism and words of encouragement should be reserved behind the scenes. I'd rather the manager be more reasonable when publicly talking about their players. Like highlighting their positives but making room for an improved future showing.

Yeah i know, I said it might sound a lie and honestly i wondered when he said that, but im sure Bravo wouldn't think like now 'omg Pep said the best performance he's ever seen, what the fuck he's talking about '
He's more like to blame himself now but keep continuing to prove himself while he hears sucha comment from his coach.

p.s : Though afterwards Pep said he's happy about him that he kept going while made a few terrible mistakes and praised his personality.

El Flaco

Here's the full statement of what Guardiola said about Bravo's performance

“What Claudio did was one of the best performances I’ve ever seen. I like goalkeepers to play in front and after that [United] goal, he continued playing in our build-up, playing long balls and coming out to pick it up.

“In football, it’s about how you react to mistakes – it shows character. He continued playing. It means a lot.

“The way we train and the way we play has given me a lot of confidence.

"We played good in the first half because of Claudio. I like the keepers to attack the ball and after what happened, in the second half he continued to play and that’s a good thing about his personality. He was one of the reasons we played well in the first half.

"Yeah [if you pass the ball from the back] it can be too risky; if you lose the ball they will score but you can control the game.

"Until my last day in England I will try to play with the ball as much as possible. I know it's impossible for 90 minutes but I'm sorry, I will not negotiate that.

“Today we made a lesson with the ball.”

http://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/2016/09/10/united-v-city-guardiola-reaction/1473503386723

F

Flavia

[tw]777637011813462016[/tw]

"I never had any problem with ter Stegen. The competition made us better".

The man himself saying so.

Messi983

I've never believed there was some problem between Bravo and MATS. They both want to play as much as possible but at the same time they are professionals and know that Lucho is the one who decides who'll play. So if anything they should have problems with Lucho's decisions but I think he was fair to both of them for those two seasons except for maybe not playing MATS at CWC. It was clear to both what their status was from the beginning and they accepted that. They also both played at similar level (regardless of what some fans of one or other thinks) so it's not like Lucho has favoured one of them who didn't deserve to play as much as he did. If anything, they both deserved to play more and now they'll have a chance to do that in different clubs.

Even if there were some problems between them Bravo wouldn't admit that now after he left. He's not Ibra to talk s*** about former club/team mates/coaches.

mark1nhu

[tw]777637011813462016[/tw]

"I never had any problem with ter Stegen. The competition made us better".

The man himself saying so.

More than that, he also confirmed that he was not willing to keep rotating with Mats.

This forum would burn if someone like Neymar had this kind of attitude.

More than that, he also confirmed that he was not willing to keep rotating with Mats.

This forum would burn if someone like Neymar had this kind of attitude.

What ? Do you think Neymar would react better if he played 55% of games in the past two seasons ?

It doesn't make any sense to compare the two to begin with, but that argument is so easily turned around.

El Flaco

Bravo's conceded goal from Fernando Llorente vs. Swansea

[gfy]HarmoniousScientificKomododragon[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Moussa Dembélé vs. Celtic

[gfy]OpulentPalatableFunnelweaverspider[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded own goal from Sterling vs. Celtic

[gfy]EvenCarefreeKagu[/gfy]

[gfy]DirectWeeklyGalah[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Moussa Dembélé vs. Celtic

[gfy]TinyHarmlessGentoopenguin[/gfy]

Last edited:

El Flaco

Bravo's conceded own goal from Kolarov vs. Tottenham

[gfy]TediousGenerousBeauceron[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Dele Alli vs. Tottenham

[gfy]FoolhardyEverlastingGiraffe[/gfy]

Bardh

Haven't followed him much since he went to City but I liked him very much at Barca. He was generally solid and without Ter Stegen's shenanigans. But he wanted to leave and the Club was right to cash in on him.

El Flaco

Bravo's yellow card vs. Ecuardor

[gfy]ForsakenVainBunny[/gfy]

[gfy]IllinformedFriendlyGreatdane[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Antonio Valencia vs. Ecuador

[gfy]HospitableTenseJaguar[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Cristian Ramirez vs. Ecuador

[gfy]WeightyUglyBoaconstrictor[/gfy]

[gfy]JaggedHonorableHoverfly[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Felipe Caicedo vs. Ecuador

[gfy]MaleHauntingAmericanriverotter[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans