Claudio Bravo

serghei

He is bad atm. Like Stegen, any good shot on target goes in. City's shitty defence doesn't help him one bit.

From two very good keepers now they play like amateurs. Maybe they miss each other.

Last edited:

FC B

He is bad atm. Like Stegen, any good shot on target goes in. City's shitty defence doesn't help him one bit.

From two very good keepers now they play like amateurs. Maybe they miss each other.

No, they certainly do not miss each other. What they miss is the strong competition they had between them, that's what made them both so competitive.

Now they are both clear nr.1 keepers of their clubs and they both very poor. They need real and solid competition to perfrom at their best !

serghei

No, they certainly do not miss each other. What they miss is the strong competition they had between them, that's what made them both so competitive.

Now they are both clear nr.1 keepers of their clubs and they both very poor. They need real and solid competition to perfrom at their best !

Of course, I was joking. I agree with what you said.

God Serena

Bluemoon? the Bravo thread is a minefield. they already went through 800+ Pages on the original one and they are on their second thread on Bravo already. :lol:

...You've got to link me.

I thoroughly enjoy watching other forums melt down. My personal favorite was when we dominated Bayern.

xXKonan

sB7A6UW.jpg

Found this off the Man City reddit.

barcanuck

It's like the real Bravo got kidnapped and a doppelganger with half of Bravo's talent is playing at City.

He is just way out of his comfort zone in Manchester. After living in Spain for a while it's hard for some of the vets to adjust to the English life and weather. He had it so good at Barca minus playing CL.

Nucky

He is in bad form currently. He needs time to adapt to Premier League. I remember De Gea having a lot of problems in his first season in Premier League. Now he is TOP 3 GK in PL and probably TOP 5 in the world.

Messi983

While that is true De Gea was 12 years younger when he joined United. You usually have more patience with younger players (unless you are Barça fan, lol) but people usually also expect immediate impact from experienced players like Bravo, especially if he's replacing one of the club legends (Joe Hart) that fans love.

I believe that every player (no matter how old he is) deserves a full season to adapt to his new team before we can call him a flop, especially if he goes to a different league (when he also has to adapt off the field to different culture and language, which makes his on the field adaptation even harder) than he played in for most of his career but De Gea and Bravo cases are just different. United were willing to go through problems De Gea had in his adaptation period because they thought he can be their longterm GK (and they were right). On the other hand, even if Bravo somehow finds himself again I doubt he'll stay in City for more than 2 or 3 years (he'll most likely leave when Pep will if not before that).

Home of Barca Fans