Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

JamDav1982

Joking. Barto would have made a deal with the Devil to save his skin.

He tried the De Ligt stunt and the boy signed with the starmaker Raiola, firing his former agent, if I'm correct. The man is no welcome to deals with Barcelona since the Ibrahimovic transfer, I guess it is personal.

De Ligt stunt?

Barca tried to sign him when Raiola agent. The club are not opposed to dealing with him as is made out. The moment they feel benefits them to do so they will.

There is no secret to dealing with Raiola. Pay the money he wants or dont.

Windhook

De Ligt stunt?

Barca tried to sign him when Raiola agent. The club are not opposed to dealing with him as is made out. The moment they feel benefits them to do so they will.

There is no secret to dealing with Raiola. Pay the money he wants or dont.

Not sure, Jam. There are all these factors. Today I read Johan Cruijff had advised, as former coach, Berkgamp not to go to Real Madrid, instead he choose another club. And he went to Inter Milano.

Porque

How is this mingo kid from argentina for the B team, he can't be any worst than jussie smollett.

Really promising to me, but been injured for months. I think he is set to return next game but it will take time to get into the rhythm guess.

Sorin

I'd rather play with 9 outfield players than watch this bum anywhere near the team.

Another 2 points lost thanks to him. He is directly responsable for us not fighting for the league. As shit as we are, with another defender, we would be fighting for la liga, as crazy as that sounds.

Atletico should pay this guy the winning bonus for winning the league. If they don't bottle it like they usually do. :lol:

Last edited:

JohnN

I'd rather play with 9 outfield players than watch this bum anywhere near the team.

Another 2 points lost thanks to him. He is directly responsable for us not fighting for the league. As shit as we are, with another defender, we would be fighting for la liga, as crazy as that sounds.

Atletico should pay this guy the winning bonus for winning the league. If they don't bottle it like they usually do. :lol:

Someone should actually check how many points he single handedly cost us, and how many overall we lost exclusively because of other defender's induvidual fuck ups. ( I remember at least 1 fuck up for Araujo, Miguenza, Umtiti, Pique and ofcourse Neto).

I am guessing Lenglet has cost us about 10 points one his own.
All the others combined must have cost us about 10 points too.

That's the "attack is the problem because we don't score enough" narrative down the drain.

Sorin

Someone should actually check how many points he single handedly cost us, and how many overall we lost exclusively because of other defender's induvidual fuck ups. ( I remember at least 1 fuck up for Araujo, Miguenza, Umtiti, Pique and ofcourse Neto).

I am guessing Lenglet has cost us about 10 points one his own.
All the others combined must have cost us about 10 points too.

That's the "attack is the problem because we don't score enough" narrative down the drain.

Ter Stegen too with the fuck up that gave Atletico all 3 points. Lenglet puts everyone else to shame though.

Yeah, the narrative that we don't score enough is frankly rubbish. We don't score like in the past but we still have the best attack in the league. Atleti has one of their best seasons in years, scoring wise, and we still score more than them.

Like winning 1-0 or 2-1 should be beneath us.

When one specific player directly sabotages us by giving away penalties, in the 88th minute too boot, it's completely out of our forwards hands. He gives them away even in non dangerous situations, that's the infuriating part.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans