Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

Devils

We should let him go and sign Chiellini on a 1 year contract for free.

36 year old Chiellini >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lenglet

JohnN

Chiellini would probably frustrate us but at least he looks like a happy and positive guy. Lenglets face every when he makes a classic brainfart is unbearable.

malvolio

I wouldn't sell for 15. We paid over 30 for him, no?

Not injury-prone, French international and still young. Not on massive wages also. A good buy for many clubs in my opinion.

Garcia or Araujo haven't shown anything that places them over Lenglet in the pecking order.

MTL_Barca

Others are suffering from the covid situation as well, only PL and oil clubs have cash to splash so tough to get good offers i guess.

Unless it would somehow be crucial for fixing the finances that just seems like a bad deal though, Lenglet isn't amazing but also not on super high wages so his departure shouldn't be of high priority.

JamDav1982

Needs to go and not sure who pays more than 15/20m for him.

Araujo and Garcia are better options as Lenglet has shown last season he is finished and those two deserve the chance.

The desire by some to see the same players season after season even after hammerings in CL is ridiculous.

malvolio

He stays

As Roma offered 15M for Clement Lenglet. Bar?a want at least 25M.

? @sport

Fair enough. 25M is the real value.

It's not even about him starting for us. Lenglet was bought as a rotation/reserve and found himself starting because of injuries. However bad his form was last season, doesn't mean we should give him away for 15M. By the same logic we might as well give away for free the likes of Coutinho, Dembele or Umtiti.

Home of Barca Fans