Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

J

Jordzibob

In other news, Anthony Pilkington has been sent off for Huddersfield.....

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
the players gotta get their emotions under control. even messi went pissed off 10minutes into the match

J

Jordzibob

Sack Pep. Sell Messi. Ibra worst signing ever. Real Madrid ftw!

Changing my name to Thierry15Henry.....

desoe

I think about killing my cat and sacrifice it in the will of the gods. Damn, I want this shitty trophy already.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
fffffffffffffffffff FUCKING ABIDAL YOU USELESS FUCKING TWAT. STOP LETTING YOUR MAN GET GOALSIDE YOU GORMLESS FUCK. YOU DID IT AGAINST ATHLETIC AND NOW YOU DO IT HERE. YOU UTTER UTTER CUNT.

and the ref is a wanker too. no pen on xavi, their goalscorer was offside, and then he gave a foul against zlatan for overpowering numerous defenders to get into space at the end of the half? not to mention all the niggly fouls they're not being punished for.

we can do better, and we'll have to, coz the second half will be time-waste city from them.

Aasim

Bumbleman
When 2 or 3 players play crap then the whole team suffers. Henry ,Xavi, Abidal ,Busquets are playing below average. Pep needs to put Yaya and Pedro on but i don't think he will.

J

Jordzibob

fffffffffffffffffff FUCKING ABIDAL YOU USELESS FUCKING TWAT. STOP LETTING YOUR MAN GET GOALSIDE YOU GORMLESS FUCK. YOU DID IT AGAINST ATHLETIC AND NOW YOU DO IT HERE. YOU UTTER UTTER CUNT.

and the ref is a wanker too. no pen on xavi, their goalscorer was offside, and then he gave a foul against zlatan for overpowering numerous defenders to get into space at the end of the half? not to mention all the niggly fouls they're not being punished for.

we can do better, and we'll have to, coz the second half will be time-waste city from them.

I rest my case.

Home of Barca Fans