Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
your in some kinda mood today

yeah man, coz it's fucking happening again.

this whole thing REEKS of 2006.

and I'm also just infinitely fucked off with abidal, who makes yet another defensive cockup and yet again we get punished. no one gave him shit for the riazor goal (wasn't the athletic one) and it was all lumped on busquets and valdés but abidal had followed the man across and was utterly ineffective in making any sort of challenge to him. and the same has happened here in a far more decisive game.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
People cool down omg stop blaming players geez
Haha who should we blame? Laporta?
Keita hasn't been involved that much tbh but he makes the runs at least.
Henry does the same fucking move all the time.
Ibra hasen't been too good.
Xavi is offmarked.
Busquets, I was starting to like him but after this perfomance, I understand why people cry about Yaya.
Puyol, come on m8...
Pique has been the only good player imo.
Dani is the only player that at least tries to play forward.
VAMOS BARCA!!

Last edited:

MJ BarcaFan

The students aka estudiantes neutralized Barca with their speedy game... hopefully Pep will do the needed adjustments in the 2nd half...

Visca Barca!!!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yeah man, coz it's fucking happening again.

this whole thing REEKS of 2006.

and I'm also just infinitely fucked off with abidal, who makes yet another defensive cockup and yet again we get punished. no one gave him shit for the riazor goal (wasn't the athletic one) and it was all lumped on busquets and valdés but abidal had followed the man across and was utterly ineffective in making any sort of challenge to him. and the same has happened here in a far more decisive game.

i know....... i know.... andi feel that feeling creepy up again (from 2006)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
how is keita one of the best?

he's passing to team-mates, for a start. he's working hard closing them down. he's helping busquets, helping xavi, helping henry. he's box-to-boxing it like a mofo.

the game needs pedro, henry won't do shit the washed up fuck.

Home of Barca Fans