Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
If we would have lost I would have blamed it on Sergi Fucking Busquets. He's still a kid, I can't believe he gets to play in finals when we have healthy Yaya on the bench. See how composed Yaya is on the ball. Every time the ball reaches Busquets, he gives the ball away/gives a bad pass/wets his pants... Henry, Henry, Henry... if we wait 1 year before we sell him he'll bring his zimmer frame with him.

Interista

Lol this forum is hilarious. Ibra has easily been MOM. He get's past a player get's a decent shot of just wide, and sqaures a half chance header unfortunately no one there and everyone gets on his nuts despite basicly creating every chance Barca has had. Absolutely hilarious.

J

Jordzibob

Mark Hughes has been sacked and Mancini is taking over, they just announced it. Just thought I'd put it where everyone will see

IraqiCulé

I don't blame Zlatan for anything. He fluffed one header but the rest of the game he was creating a lot of chances. Just wish he would shoot more.

B

badboybjörn

They are showing some really good fitness, usually teams have been running out of steam long b4 90 minutes when playing barca.

Hope their spirits and legs die soon tho.

Home of Barca Fans