Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
MD predicts:

Busquets-pieza-clave-de-Del-Bo_54377016927_51356729138_352_256.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Italia one lookss right, papers over there are predicting 3-4-2-1 as well. Seeing many varations of Spain though, either 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, also seen Soldado as apotential starter over Torres. We'll see I guess.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Gilardinooooooooooooo

SES needs to start over Marchisio 10/10. Marchisio is very average.

Italy look knackered, even more so than the euro final. Spain haven't even broke a sweat, this game is only going one way.

DavidVillano1

Marchisio has had a poor tournament but he's far better than 'average'... very good footballer and far better than Montolivo who should not play. He's constantly losing possession and playing slack passes, yet gets praised because he 'works hard'...

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yeah that's what I said at the beginning of the competiton but I'd also feel weird cheering against so many Barca players. I hate this matchup :lol:

Meh, when it comes to the international stage I only support Scotland and teams who play against England, I couldn't care less about how well the countries our players play for do. If Argentina, Spain and Brazil flop next year, I wouldn't care less.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Marchisio has had a poor tournament but he's far better than 'average'... very good footballer and far better than Montolivo who should not play. He's constantly losing possession and playing slack passes, yet gets praised because he 'works hard'...

This is very wrong.

Marchisio in constantly invisible, most Juventus fans can't stand him. The only thing he's good at is making timed runs into the box, other than that..

Montolivo is far superior, did you watch him for Milan at all? hell even against Barcelona he was great.

Pirlo plays Montolivo's position, but as he's so versatile he can play anywhere. & I'm a huge fan of Pirlo, but if i was picking the team i'd start Montolivo in the 'Pirlo' role as he's far better all round & not as much of a liability.

Last edited:

DavidVillano1

You would certainly be in the minority that would play Montolivo over Pirlo, madness. :lol:

Marchisio has been brilliant the last 2-3 seasons, hence why he's been in Serie A team of the year over the last 2-3 years(Sure he made it for the third consecutive year this season although not 100%)

Pirlo >>> Marchisio >>>>>>>> Montolivo

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Official line-up ESP (vs ITA): Casillas - Arbeloa Ramos Pique Alba - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Pedro Torres Silva #fcblive #confeds

F

Flavia

Official line-up ESP (vs ITA): Casillas - Arbeloa Ramos Pique Alba - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Pedro Torres Silva #fcblive #confeds

Italy: Buffon - Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini - Maggio De Rossi Pirlo Giaccherini - Marchisio Candreva - Gilardino.

C'mon, Italy. Send Spain to Salvador :p

Home of Barca Fans