Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

King Leo

Banned
Neymar having a good game so far. I am starting to like this guy after all.
Thiago Silva :worthy: We should sell Cesc and have two Thiago's in Barca. (it doesn't look like it's gonna happen)
Brazil Midfield is not looking great. Makes me wonder what Neymar can do when backup by the likes of Xavi and Iniesta

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The opening ceremony? I didn't watch it, but it may be because of the recent wave of protests going on here.

I just read it on Sport but they don't explain the reason. You and probably right and they did it due to transports prices.

F

Flavia

Don't know if everyone is aware, but Ball line technology is being used, like on the cwc.

Oh, and Corb, Dilma, brazil's president, was booed during the ceremony. Maybe this was what you heard.

Mr Hulot

Oscar amazing pass and Jo timed his run to perfection. Japan has potential to play much better. Their display tonight was really poor.

MagIX

what a horrible pitch :wacko: a patato field ! similar to the pitches in copa america 2011 in Argentina

For next year i strongly hope that the pitches will be perfect, worthy for a World Cup !!

impeh

Hi, its me..
nice opening match :wub: nice goal from Neymar too. Hulk never really seems to impress me much when he plays, but im sure he'll get better as they go on.

Look forward to the Spain game tomorrow.

Jadentheman

Don't know if everyone is aware, but Ball line technology is being used, like on the CWC.

Oh, and Corb, Dilma, brazil's president, was booed during the ceremony. Maybe this was what you heard.

It must be responses to the protest. Is everything all right for you Flavia?

F

Flavia

It must be responses to the protest. Is everything all right for you Flavia?

Yep, the protests are located more in sao paulo, rio and brasilia. Here in my town nothing happened yet.

Tomorrow, Mexico - Italy, and then Spain - Uruguay.

BerkeleyBernie

Took a ball right in the privates from point blank. Need a looping gif of that, should be Marcelo's punishment in hell.
marcelo2.gif

Home of Barca Fans