Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaype

Even if it was a pen, Colombia had a legitimate goal ruled out for offside. Var put the fucking offiside line on the wrong player. Fair result imo, Colombia was the better team overall and could've won it in the end, idk how Borre missed that chance.

They look really strong in multiple facets of the game. organized when defending, strong physically, and have quality players up front. I even saw James running like I've never seen him before.

Gnidrologist

Even if it was a pen, Colombia had a legitimate goal ruled out for offside. Var put the fucking offiside line on the wrong player.
Yeah, i was wondering about this looking on highlights. The highlights were kinda shitty, but i definitely saw they drew line over a player that wasn't a goal scorer. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Even if it was a pen, Colombia had a legitimate goal ruled out for offside. Var put the fucking offiside line on the wrong player. Fair result imo, Colombia was the better team overall and could've won it in the end, idk how Borre missed that chance.

They look really strong in multiple facets of the game. organized when defending, strong physically, and have quality players up front. I even saw James running like I've never seen him before.
I checked the video of Var and it is not clear imo. It’s possible they messed up.

Home of Barca Fans