• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raskolnikov

Yet they think they're the greatest country in history :lol:

If they fell into a barrel of tits they'd come out sucking their thumbs.
Yeah im not a fan of their sports culture but I always thought they could atleast organize a proper tournament. Of course with superbowl over the top antics but still

Maradona37

Yeah im not a fan of their sports culture but I always thought they could atleast organize a proper tournament. Of course with superbowl over the top antics but still
Yeah I expected better from them too.

KingLeo knows his country best though and warned us about their ineptitude.

Morten

I tried to watch Copa Aamerica, and this is what i get, nobody really knows when the game will be played?

I hope this is a one-off for the tournament, i'm not sure i can stay up for this.

Morten

Is copa always this much of a joke? I can understand why nobody watches this, if this is remotely standard.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Super Bowl is a massive event, but the fanbases there aren’t like this.

Crazy passionate, wild, some might say deranged.

Use whatever word you want, but security need to be Super Bowl level for every WC game in the States.

Looks like they have these fat Miami Dade cops running around there.

Horatio

You're welcome
Is copa always this much of a joke? I can understand why nobody watches this, if this is remotely standard.

The drama is what makes it fun lol.

Stop forcing yourself to convince eu has been more entertaining.
People are conveniently mixing two debates to win eu vs copa argument. Entertainment value and organization.

No yeah, the organization has been poor for this copa yeah. But many games have been very exciting. Uruguay tried to kill games with injuries tho

jamrock

Well TBF, conmebol are the ones organizing this tournament even though it's in America and they aren't exactly the best.

Like I said the summer US tours have better pitches are organization than the Copa so far, because they make their standards clear, conmebol seem to just be happy they were allowed to keep the tournament in America and didn't see any standards.

FIFA would never allow this to happen.

Home of Barca Fans