Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

I was there in the US in 94 when the WC was being played. Virtually noone knew or cared about it. Nowadays it's different but America is America. The love for commercial breaks and cheesy merchandise will never die there. It's sort of the same here in Oz with AFL and NRL culture.

USA 94 was my 1st WC and first football memories in general.
So, whatever it might have been, I have a special place for it in my heart

In that sense, I am looking forward to another WC in the US

jamrock

You Europeans should just take this as practice, many late nights for you in 2 years.

Although in reality FIFA will have kick offers early than this, like the 94 WC, but that summer heat will destroy players and lower the quality of games.

raskolnikov

You Europeans should just take this as practice, many late nights for you in 2 years.

Although in reality FIFA will have kick offers early than this, like the 94 WC, but that summer heat will destroy players and lower the quality of games.
Dont they have airconditioning in the stadiums?

companyofcules

By then we will man the lines on Dnieper considering how overpriced are the US munitions and Trump winning.

Home of Barca Fans