Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M3ls

It’s disgusting to look at how every player of the Argentine national team runs and works in defense, but this boy literally walks. Don’t tell me about his age, Di Maria isn't also young boy. This is the Messi of the last 6-7 years. If Spain had this lazy Gimli in their team, they would have neither pressure nor a clear structure of the game in attack and defense. This guy is literally destroying the principles of positional and total football. Thanks to Laporta for kicking him out of the team.

Horatio

You're welcome
U guys way underrating argentina. What chance did colombia get? They resorted to dirty fouls to gain advantage. Now argentina more in possession even when playing in 3rd gear.

companyofcules

It’s disgusting to look at how every player of the Argentine national team runs and works in defense, but this boy literally walks. Don’t tell me about his age, Di Maria isn't also young boy. This is the Messi of the last 6-7 years. If Spain had this lazy Gimli in their team, they would have neither pressure nor a clear structure of the game in attack and defense. This guy is literally destroying the principles of positional and total football. Thanks to Laporta for kicking him out of the team.
Ok, he should run then get substituted by Lautaro at half time. My problem is him bot dropping, not not running. Not running it's a given

soul24rage

Argentina is in more control of the game now. I expect Colombia to press hard in the start of the 2nd half.

RDP need to really step up in terms of his passing. It's been abysmal.
MacAllister has to do more, been invisible so far.
I would take Di Maria around the 65th minute for Nico G.

Home of Barca Fans