Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Damn it! I really didn't want Sevilla !

We could also get them in Spanish Supercup and European Supercup :( :D

Barcadub

Looking like the final will be in San mames.

Too small but Real ain't gonna let the final be played in the Bernabeu.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Calderon was gaining some momentum after they lost to Celta iirc.

I hope it's their, Barça - Sevilla is a great final and both clubs have a good following, should be the biggest stadium available.

StarLord

I think that Sevilla have the best fans in Spain:

[video]http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/02/04/sevilla-vs-celta-vigo-highlights-2/[/video]

Celta missed two excellent chances with the scoreline at 0-0. After the 1-0, they risked everything to get a goal. All they managed since then was to get monkey-hammered.

We now already have the final. If I am not mistaken, the last time we faced Sevilla in the Copa del Rey, was in 2009/10 in the Last 16. We got eliminated by them, with a 1-2 defeat at the Camp Nou and 0-1 win in the Pizuan. Pep left 9 starters (or something like that) in that first leg. Sevilla went on to win that Copa, beating Atletico in the final by 2-0, the game was played in the Camp Nou. If I recall well, Diego Capel and Jesus Navas scored for Sevilla in that final.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only watched the 1st half but what an electric atmosphere, loved it. Very even and then Sevilla pinch a goal right before the whistle, not sure Celta would've managed to keep them out much longer otherwise. Wear eachother out!

StarLord

I have come across this gem of a clip from 1997. FC Barcelona vs Real Betis CDR final at the Bernabeu (obviously, Real Madrid were a bit less cuntish then than they are now) Notice the traitor Figo propel us to victory. Also some fine contributions from both Pep & Lucho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans