Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomar1o

i knew one of those crosses would go in eventually. real aren't just putting pressure, they aren't just attacking, they are suffocating opponent in their on box constantly making serious threats instead of just passing it to death. if there is a team to win this game and advance then it's real. i hate to say it but they are immense when it comes to bombarding the opponent

raskolnikov

i knew one of those crosses would go in eventually. real aren't just putting pressure, they aren't just attacking, they are suffocating opponent in their on box constantly making serious threats instead of just passing it to death. if there is a team to win this game and advance then it's real. i hate to say it but they are immense when it comes to bombarding the opponent

I believe Real is on roids, you cant keep that kind of pressure op 90 minutes, teams do it when they need a goal in the last 10 minutes, not the whole game.
Also why do they never cover Ramos during set pieces? You know he is Always the main player the ball goes to, yet he is Always free to head it at goal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Atletico is letting Real Madrid apply too much pressure on them. I see them conceding at least another one if this keeps up.

Lomar1o

attack after attack, chance after chance. will real keep this pace up before they break atletico or will the determination wear off? real are freakin scary, i hope they don't advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans