Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

If a miracle they get knocked out before they even meet Atletico :lucho:

For now I can't even dream of such thning like this. It's almost like winning the lottery, a consistent prize ( not necessarily the big pot ). The big pot would be Barca to win it but we all know how hard it is nowadays for this Barca.

FC B

As much as i enjoy Real getting eliminated so early i hate that we have to play atletico again so early.

Well that's the downside of the shit rm getting knocked out. So there must be Atletico doing it if not Barca so I'm fine with playing against Atletico though I'm very aware that it is more difficult to win a two leg match against them then a single one.
As much as i enjoy Real getting eliminated so early i hate that we have to play atletico again so early.

Well that's the downside of the shit rm getting knocked out. So there must be Atletico doing it if not Barca so I'm fine with playing against Atletico though I'm very aware that it is more difficult to win a two leg match against them then a single one.

+1

What do u think about playing the first leg home and the second away ? I guess that comes to our advantage because they are harder to break away then home so theoretically if we play well like in the past game against them we could gain some advantage. But it will be very rough, I'm sure of it.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Of course i wished we had gone through, but on the bright side, more focus on the league and cl. And our two biggest rivals has to tire each out in 2 matches in the middle of it all.

Barca just rested the entire first XI from the Atletico game against Elche + Enrique rotated well the entire season. The next 2 league games are manageable as well: Deportivo and Elche. I don't see tiredness kicking in anytime soon.

Richard.H

Atletico will park a double decker bus after the hammering they received over the weekend. Simeone will not take any more risks.

CatalinR10

B7bR4tQCQAEwT78.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans