Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

ASordidGod

Liked the look of Arnaiz up top, haven't been overwhelmed the few times I've seen him wide. Also Gomes actually did some good things! He used his strength well too - should do that more. Centre backs looked suspect though, got done a few times with a simple ball over the top. Oh, and sell Vidal ffs. Overall, pleasing, good result. :cheers:

Devils

Considering we conceded 8 goals against Celta in our previous 2 visit to them, this was a decent performance.

We pretty much played an entire second team as well (only Busi and Pique from our staring XI)

Overall you can't complain too much. We should have won the match, there was really no excuse for Denis missing that chance Semedo set up for him.

FinBarcelonafan

The one thing that annoyed me the most was that goal we conceded, just a cheap goal that should have been prevented. but other than that I liked that we managed to hold tight for the most part in away game vs a full strength Celta, despite us missing the likes of Messi,Suarez iniesta.

You can see Pique waiving offside, If he didn't do that he would have had enough time to block the way of the ball. He messed up.

FinBarcelonafan

Considering we conceded 8 goals against Celta in our previous 2 visit to them, this was a decent performance.

We pretty much played an entire second team as well (only Busi and Pique from our staring XI)

Overall you can't complain too much. We should have won the match, there was really no excuse for Denis missing that chance Semedo set up for him.

Yep, great performance when you think about who played and so on. Great job! Team looked very motivated.

JerseyAddict

Yes. Pique messed up. There was so much power and precision in the shot that Chillesen could save it only by pure chance.

Pique had to block it.
He was late in many tackles and blocks. Nut no biggie, just move on and play.

MIXA

Celta have been quite impressive lately.

Let's not pull a Wenger on this one. I hope to see the strongest possible team out there.

I know the Anoeta awaits us but we got enough cushion in the League to afford a draw.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With La Liga campaign looking great we will be able to go all in for Copa.

It's still far away but domestic double would be a dream outcome for this season :).

Vilarrubi

Is Copa Del Rey televised on any main network? It’s not on sky anymore... and for a season they had an official YouTube channel which streamed the games live. Quite annoying watching it on shitty streams.

Home of Barca Fans