Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

wisconsincule

Absolutely wild match. If you told me that we’d win 3-0 after the first half I’d say you’re crazy. Arthur will help us. I think we’d be the most potent with Arthur Busi/Rakitic and Alena in the midfield.

raki

D0ceC0qU4AAfyY8.jpg:large

eaman

Great result but a pretty bad performance. Good to see Suarez looking sharp again. Messi was nowhere near his best but maybe it's down to playing his 4th game in 11 days. Dembele looked very good with some nice runs and assists. I really hope Semedo has a better game Saturday or venecius just might take his chances then. And of course mats at it again with some top saves and mom performance. Hope we can up our all round performance for Saturday coz we'll need to

Arizona Scott

Very worrying performance. Swap keepers and we loose 4-0.

Guess want, MATS is our keeper, that isn't changing. And 3/4 defenders outplayed their counterparts.

Great result but a pretty bad performance. Good to see Suarez looking sharp again. Messi was nowhere near his best but maybe it's down to playing his 4th game in 11 days. Dembele looked very good with some nice runs and assists. I really hope Semedo has a better game Saturday or venecius just might take his chances then. And of course mats at it again with some top saves and mom performance. Hope we can up our all round performance for Saturday coz we'll need to

We played the best midfield in the world with a makeshift midfield (as Bob is like our 5th choice), most motivated Real team in a long time, and off a tremendously exhausting schedule with a light roster in depth in some key areas that require the highest workrate (CF, LB, midfield).

We dug in and buried them when we got the chance. Sometimes you have to win like that.

The good:
Ter Stegen showing why he is top 3 if not the best keeper in the world. Personally I think it's him or Oblak.
Suarez has been dreadful, its great to see him get out of his funk. He is needed in form for Barca to have a chance at UCL.
Dembele being Dembele.

The Bad:
Everything else..
Valverde once again showing he's playing checkers at a chess table. Went with a defensive scheme that has never yielded results (Roma) and the team couldn't even defend. Because Barca style defends by having possession and pressing, not by giving the other team control of the ball.

Play like this vs most UCL teams and it's a 3-0 loss. Very bad performance.

As I've said before, I don't think Barcelona can win UCL with Valverde but I hope I'm wrong.

cro-man

2 shots on target and 3 goals tells you how shit they are at defending and still they almost covered it perfectly. They owned us because our midfield doesnt exist. Seeing our midfield play is like watching a accident. They are so slow they are useless without the ball and one quick play and they are out of the game. They have also no vision and cant create anything.

Dembele and messi were pretty awfull also. Suarez had his rare day with his goals and did some good defensive work. Messi didnt care and dembele is completly out of form since he returned from his injury.

We are getting worse and the most important part of the season is coming. This win doesnt mean anything and copa is waste of time.

raki

FC Barcelona won only 13 of 74 games in Bernabeu untill 2003. Since 2004 the record is now 12 of 22. Impressive improvement.

Home of Barca Fans