Cr150

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy really got Messi's misfortune the last few years lol.

If only he didn't get so cocky and drink his own kool-aid.

CatalinR10

“Give Ronaldo ten logs of wood and he’ll win you the champions league”

Turns out that this guy was actually the log of wood all the time.

SMH.

Andresito

Staff member
knew you were waiting the whole day for this match, if he would have won it, it would be: Nobody takes this competition seriously :lol: you :clown:

we saw how good prime Messi was without golden generation in 2011, 2015, 2019 :clown:
Why do you always have to counter with shit against Messi? I thought you said you liked him a lot but just like CR a bit more. Doesn't make sense as the Barca games he lost should hurt you too.
Unless you were lying and you are a CR fanboy troll after all.

L3v1s

What's wrong with this grown ass man crying over a nothing final.

Imagine if he lost a WC final

At this point it has to be forced.
I'd be crying too if they paid me 200 millions dollars a year. Bet you I'd carry eye drops in my pockets all the time aswell.

I'm convinced he hasn't retired yet because Messi is still playing.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Why do you always have to counter with shit against Messi? I thought you said you liked him a lot but just like CR a bit more. Doesn't make sense as the Barca games he lost should hurt you too.
Unless you were lying and you are a CR fanboy troll after all.

chill, KL is attacking Ronaldo everyday so if i make one comparison with Messi to explain his double standards it's legit
but i understood the game here, me, tempt, rassy have to be 24/7 nice here while the Kl group can make personal insults to every member the whole time without consequences (y)

Home of Barca Fans