Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontenegrinCuler

no doubt anymore he's gonna play world cup 2026:lol:
Yeah, if he wants to score 1000 goals I'm sure he'll not do it before at least 2026 and that's just a few months before WC then.. He'll surely try his luck once again and hope his portuguese buddies somehow, either through a lucky draw or miraclous wins gift him a WC trophy and his fanboys start glazing it as if he contributed to the show (Kinda how it was for Euro 2016 lol)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This lad is just something else 😭

Argentina without Messi: Winning big titles and against Chile 3-0

Portugal without Ronaldo: 0-1 Scotland @soul24rage Hope you understand now the difference my friend, one player get carried by a country, other player carries the whole nation
:pique:

Super off-ball movement from Cristiano and great pass again from Mendes, enjoy the goal lads:

soul24rage

Portugal without Ronaldo: 0-1 Scotland @soul24rage Hope you understand now the difference my friend, one player get carried by a country, other player carries the whole nation

Super off-ball movement from Cristiano and great pass again from Mendes, enjoy the goal lads:

How many G/A did each get in their respective 2024 tournament :valverde:

Loki

If Portugal wins the Nations League, he'll tell the world it's equal to win the Euros and more difficult than the World Cup.

KingLeo10

@Andresito can you quiet this guy?

You and Barcaman both warned him last 2 days yet he continues to stink up the place post after post of Messi trolling :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Martinez: “He can't play two consecutive matches of 90 minutes. He has to be there for the end of the match, not the start. I like his commitment.”

Now this lad understands it but in EURO he let Cristiano play 5 matches in 16-18 days :rolleyes:

Andresito

Staff member
From Transfermarkt
The biggest story as international football returned on Thursday night with the Nations League was Cristiano Ronaldo celebrating his 900th* goal for Portugal against Croatia.

Editor's note: In the Transfermarkt database, only 62 goals are listed for Ronaldo's time at Al-Nassr. The six goals that were also missing for the total of 900 were scored in the so-called Arab Club Champions Cup 2023, which is not listed in the TM database as an official competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans