Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoichkov1

So it seems that when their team is collapsing both Messi and Ronaldo can't do shit...

And watching this match honestly both Juve and Real are on another level compared to us

beck123

Banned
For scoring a penalty? You have low standards.

For never giving up, always helping his team. He can score, he proved he can create sometime, but he live to score.

It's my opinion.

Anyway, how many crucial penalties did Messi missed ? Haha, and then cry and retire.

And you blame Higuain for Messi fails, pathetic.

Stoichkov1

For never giving up, always helping his team. He can score, he proved he can create sometime, but he live to score.

It's my opinion.

Anyway, how many crucial penalties did Messi missed ? Haha, and then cry and retire.

Copa america final, chelsea semifinal.

How many crucial penalties did Ronaldo miss? CL final against Chelsea in 2008 and against Bayern in 2012.

The difference between Ronaldo and Messi is that Argentino lost his final and United won it

JamDav1982

It's my opinion.

Ban this troll cunt ffs.

beck123

Banned
No ban you because you are a trolling cunt trying to get a reaction.

Fuck off.

If someone say on this forum Ronaldo > Messi, suddenly your ass burn. hahaha i'm dying.

If Real win UCL this year, we won one less in 4 years than you have in your entire history. :rofl1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans