Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

It was just a matter of time when the obsession comes out of you :lol:

Relax, biggest L in barcaforum history will come at the end of the year ;)

:lol:

I like how the quote you shared has nothing controversial at all. Lewa and Messi have been the best performers this year and I tend to like Lewa's CURRENT level more than Messi. But then again, Messi might prove me wrong and show he is STILL the undisputed best in the world at PSG with better teammates.

You foaming at the mouth to "catch me" is like a "genius" in 2021 "inventing" electricity. Pipe down. :lol:

SmilerBam

This is interesting. Guess i am back to hating United again then. This makes even worse though with the departure of Leo. Ronaldo will be hailed as the greater man now...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I like how the quote you shared has nothing controversial at all. Lewa and Messi have been the best performers this year and I tend to like Lewa's CURRENT level more than Messi. But then again, Messi might prove me wrong and show he is STILL the undisputed best in the world at PSG with better teammates.

You foaming at the mouth to "catch me" is like a "genius" in 2021 "inventing" electricity. Pipe down. :lol:

Just to distract from the psg fan associations, cope harder ;) :lol:

KingLeo10

Just to distract from the psg fan associations, cope harder ;) :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Coping just fine over here. You stopped crying about this night yet?

BADGERBHOY

Except Messi's departure, i still think nothing can top Figo's move.

This summer is crazy mostly because of Messi's departure. Ronaldo saga catch attention because we all think he will go to City but now back to Utd.

I'm still salty about that 21 years later :lol:

Jadentheman

Ronaldo running to the Prem trying to get at least 1 more league title or CL before he retires because he knows the only argument he has to be messi's equal is on paper.

Mbappe leave psg, because he doesn't want to me in Messi's shadow, know Messi will show him up big time.

Everyone reacting to messi's move.

Halland going to city next see, just watch.

Haaland will only leave if Mbappe moves to Madrid.

delancey

Very very very clever agent of CR! Using Man City as a pawn on a chess board to get Man U to make a decisive and swift move for one of their legends who they wouldn?t want playing for their arch rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans