Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

Could be a fun watch with Ronaldo playing like shit and Ole being too stubborn to take him off because of Ronaldo's ego.

They honestly can't let Ronaldo take the free kicks. Watching him take 50 free kicks but only to hit the target once will be funny.

But on a serious note, he will score goals. But I don't think he'll improve Utd that much. They needed a couple of midfielders badly. Fred will cost them in the long run. Pogba is too hit or miss. Fernandes goes missing too much for me. Yeah, he scores the odd penalty or 2, but he doesn't step up enough. Sancho could be a good signing, but he'll definitely have to play much better than he did the other day. Varane will probably be a good signing. Wan-Bissaka and Shaw aren't great fullbacks for me.

Utd has a decent team on paper, but Ole is not good enough.

KingLeo10

"74 in 80 since 2013. If Pel? is impressive, then so is 28-36 year old Ronaldo. NasirTimothy has a history of inventing anti-Ronaldo goal posts, though, so I'm sure he'll find a new, equally ridiculous way to discredit Ronaldo's achievements."

Since 2013, CR7 has scored 0 WC KO goals and 2 Euro KO goals.

His international career is (compared to other all time greats) at best average/above average, and so is Messi's. In fact, I would give Messi the slight edge due to reaching so many international finals.

But the CR7 Man. United brigade want a win for him in every category. Comical. And they actual detract from legitimate + points for him - for example, he is the best CL player ever or at worst joint best CL player ever. That should be their only argument. Messi is easily better league wise and slightly better on the international stage.

vegitot

"74 in 80 since 2013. If Pel? is impressive, then so is 28-36 year old Ronaldo. NasirTimothy has a history of inventing anti-Ronaldo goal posts, though, so I'm sure he'll find a new, equally ridiculous way to discredit Ronaldo's achievements."

Since 2013, CR7 has scored 0 WC KO goals and 2 Euro KO goals.

His international career is (compared to other all time greats) at best average/above average, and so is Messi's. In fact, I would give Messi the slight edge due to reaching so many international finals.

But the CR7 Man. United brigade want a win for him in every category. Comical. And they actual detract from legitimate + points for him - for example, he is the best CL player ever or at worst joint best CL player ever. That should be their only argument. Messi is easily better league wise and slightly better on the international stage.

Messi is 3 times best player in international tournament, 2 Copas and 1 World Cup. That is remarkable by any mean. He has great international career. One world cup win will put him among the best.

Ronaldo has mainly average/above average to good international tournament, none great one and never best player. But he wins 1 Euro and has 111 goals in his career. That is great feat. Way behind Messi or Ronaldo Fenomeno, Iniesta, Zidane, Maradona...

what a performance against almighty ireland & a 19 years old goalkeeper

anyway by Ronaldo's fans logic ... Ali Daei was the goat 2 days ago :lol:

malvolio

what a performance against almighty ireland & a 19 years old goalkeeper

anyway by Ronaldo's fans logic ... Ali Daei was the goat 2 days ago :lol:

also got away with a red for slapping that irish fella. it's so easy to rile him up that i'm surprised why more teams aren't doing it.

mc_lovin

I wouldn't take him on a free, even without his Real Madrid history. He guarantees you like 20goals, but you trade any joy from watching your team for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans