Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Mars

Same core?

Marcelo Ramos, Navas, Bale, Pepe, Bale all gone lil bro

Forgetting that they were out to Ajax the year SIUUUR7 left?

Kroos,Modric, Casemiro, Benzema. The core of the team.

Marcelo,Ramos, Varane were downgraded to Militao, Alaba, and Mendy.

Only upgrade was Navas to Courtois.

The RM core without Ronaldo won the 2022 CL with a worse supporting cast. Just shows Cristi wasn't that vital to the team as his fanboys say he was.

khaled_a_d

Cristiano is an all time great and it is always sad to see those being done, even if I wasn't rooting for him.
He has an international career to be proud of for sure, and I have a lot of respect to him as a legend.
Him in comparison to Messi is another case, but even then it is arguably Sport biggest player rivalry to ever happen, and it was a hell of a ride and sad it ended.

Last edited:

Messigician

Cristiano is an all time great and it is always sad to see those being done, even if I was rooting for him.
He has an international career to be proud of for sure, and I have a lot of respect to him as a legend.
Him in comparison to Messi is another case, but even then it is arguably Sport biggest player rivalry to ever happen, and it was a hell of a ride and sad it ended.

Well said mate

Messigician

Kroos,Modric, Casemiro, Benzema. The core of the team.

Marcelo,Ramos, Varane were downgraded to Militao, Alaba, and Mendy.

Only upgrade was Navas to Courtois.

The RM core without Ronaldo won the 2022 CL with a worse supporting cast. Just shows Cristi wasn't that vital to the team as his fanboys say he was.

Ah yes level of opposition the same

Givenchy

Is it true he still hasn't scored in a World cup knockout game?

I actually feel bad for him this time. I think off field shit has really screwed with his head, the interview was poor timing also. Should of focused 100% on the World cup then unleashed after it.

Messi this world cup is showing why he is the true GOAT of this generation. You ran him close Cristiano and you'll always be Piers Morgan's GOAT so theres that at least..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans