Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Yugo Count Dante

Ronaldo: "Mou? I don't care about Mourinho. I care about Real Madrid and me"
If this was said, mad respect for him...

Can someone confirm if this is what he said?

I think that's taken out of context.

In which sense could it have been taken out of context?

He almost had his tap in but Ozil didnt pass the ball like he normally would :mou:

Was so releaved when Ozil decided to miss out of all the possible choices : )

Last edited:

hellsangel1

As I have always said, Ronaldo is one of the greatest goal-scorers this game has ever seen but other aspects of his game are pretty ordinary such as his passing and vision. When he has a game when he doesn't score , you always ask yourself, well what did Cristiano really do in this game??? and that's the question you ask during these 2 legs against Dortmund as well. In the 1st leg as well, outside of the tap-in into an empty net.....he really hardly did much in the game. Whereas Messi can be MOTM and have a great impact even if he doesn't score a goal (look at what happened against PSG when he came on).

Kerrybai

In which sense could it have been taken out of context?

Well I don't know if the translation is exact, I have read in other places that this is the quote in English. 'I do not care whether Mourinho will stay or not. What interests me is Real Madrid and me.'

It could be taken as "I don't want to talk about [Mourinho's future], I'm only worried about the team and myself, not [the speculation surrounding] the coach,"

Chainsaw

Killahead
Pics_Art_1367357030176.jpg

poldep

Talking a bit about his poor performance today doesn't mean people do not care about tomorrow. I personally think that he NEEDS the CL or a WC/EC to win the Ballon d'Or. Since this season only will bring them the Copa del Rey at max, he is for sure not winning it unless something weird happens.

Agreed, and Atletico is taking the CDR.

Jaykob

Well I don't know if the translation is exact, I have read in other places that this is the quote in English. 'I do not care whether Mourinho will stay or not. What interests me is Real Madrid and me.'

It could be taken as "I don't want to talk about [Mourinho's future], I'm only worried about the team and myself, not [the speculation surrounding] the coach,"

The translation indeed isn't exact

""No me importa si sigue o no Mourinho, me importa el Real Madrid y yo".

are his exact words, they decided to leave out the "si sigue" part in the english translation

Home of Barca Fans