Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

damn

Shakin your head because your teammate scored? Nah. Never seen Messi, Suarez or Neymar do that (or anyone for that matter). I know that's who he is but it's extremely selfish. He rarely celebrates with his teammates as well.

What are you trying to prove btw? He's selfish, arrogant and full of himself and you can't deny that. He's passionate but also egoistic as fuck.

Well, i think in this case there's injustice towards Cristiano. I used to play football professionally as a striker when i was a teen, top goalscorer back than, and these thoughts cross your mind when your team is wining and you don't score. And i used to see it with my other foreword teammates.

raskolnikov

Well, i think in this case there's injustice towards Cristiano. I used to play football professionally as a striker when i was a teen, top goalscorer back than, and these thoughts cross your mind when your team is wining and you don't score. And i used to see it with my other foreword teammates.
Being eager to score or actually pissed when teammates score is a big difference.

damn

You are trying too hard bro, even RM media saw it for what it was, a "bronca", and many RM fans are complaining about it in the respective articles comments.

You'll get nowhere trying to convince us, Barça fans who basically hate the guy, that he wasn't pissed, because he was, and even Arbeloa came out in the press saying that there was no bad feelings from him for Cristi's gestures.

Now you can keep feeding your "ronaldo-smiling" folder in your computer, but don't waste your time posting them in here, we're not blinded by love as you might be :)

Well, i'm a part of several Real Madrid platforms and ALL the fans who saw the HD pictures started get all crazy about the media. Arbeloa response came as an answer to reporters. I bet he didn't see the replay.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That's a sarcastic/ironic smile.

Like when he said "the jews did this"

aiEJH.gif

raskolnikov

Well, i'm a part of several Real Madrid platforms and ALL the fans who saw the HD pictures started get all crazy about the media. Arbeloa response came as an answer to reporters. I bet he didn't see the replay.

Because they are cr7 fanboys over Madridista's, a lot of them for sure. They support Ronaldo so much that they justify his behaviour regardless of what he does.
Its very hard to admit that he isnt the hard working friendly ambitious player with a heart of gold like the Madrid media makes him out to be with their propaganda but actually a flawed narcissist that plays for himself alone.
Like a wife that gets beat around still always defending her man:p

damn

Being eager to score or actually pissed when teammates score is a big difference.

Again, i don't understand how you all came to the conclusion that he was pissed. This is exactly what most forewords thinking when they don't score and their team is smashing. You're happy, but kind of disappointed you didn't score. With Ronaldo case, multiply it by 1000, considering the pichuchi race.

NotInHere

I'd be more upset at the goal than at the celebration.
Well yes, but as the spectators we are we'd have to be forced to watch his celebrations on top of it. I wouldn't be laughing if he did his calma act that's for sure, mocking all the fans. When something is funny, its funny but his aren't sorry.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well yes, but as the spectators we are we'd have to be forced to watch his celebrations on top of it. I wouldn't be laughing if he did his calma act that's for sure, mocking all the fans. When something is funny, its funny but his aren't sorry.

It would be funny if he did it when Barca are already winning by multiple goals? Admit it.

raskolnikov

Again, i don't understand how you all came to the conclusion that he was pissed. This is exactly what most forewords thinking when they don't score and their team is smashing. You're happy, but kind of disappointed you didn't score. With Ronaldo case, multiply it by 1000, considering the pichuchi race.

Show me an example of players being mad when their teammates score, since its so common. Ronaldo did it twice this season, with Bale and now with Arbeloa.
A blind man can see he was pissed, dont embarrass yourself.

Home of Barca Fans