Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

damn

Because they are cr7 fanboys over Madridista's, a lot of them for sure. They support Ronaldo so much that they justify his behaviour regardless of what he does.
Its very hard to admit that he isnt the hard working friendly ambitious player with a heart of gold like the Madrid media makes him out to be with their propaganda but actually a flawed narcissist that plays for himself alone.
Like a wife that gets beat around still always defending her man:p

Mmmm, no, i think it's got to do with them being reasonable people who react when the media is lying and trying to incite, just for their use. Ronaldo attitude is problematic, we all know that, but he's not the flawed narcissist that plays for himself alone you all trying to make him.

Morten

Because they are cr7 fanboys over Madridista's, a lot of them for sure. They support Ronaldo so much that they justify his behaviour regardless of what he does.
Its very hard to admit that he isnt the hard working friendly ambitious player with a heart of gold like the Madrid media makes him out to be with their propaganda but actually a flawed narcissist that plays for himself alone.
Like a wife that gets beat around still always defending her man:p

In a way, but when the stakes are high, he will most likely pass it to someone in a better position in front of goal. As shown in the Atletico match, and many other games. In "easy" matches is where he cares more about goals than anything else, in difficult matches he is more of a teamplayer imo. His assist tally is rather high, so that too go against "plays for himself alone". Needless to say, he is still very self-absorbed.

raskolnikov

Mmmm, no, i think it's got to do with them being reasonable people who react when the media is lying and trying to incite, just for their use. Ronaldo attitude is problematic, we all know that, but he's not the flawed narcissist that plays for himself alone you all trying to make him.

He sure is, doesnt mean he cant be a good football player or do decent things out of pr purposes. Kanye west is a similair person in my book.

raskolnikov

In a way, but when the stakes are high, he will most likely pass it to someone in a better position in front of goal. As shown in the Atletico match, and many other games. In "easy" matches is where he cares more about goals than anything else, in difficult matches he is more of a teamplayer imo. His assist tally is rather high, so that too go against "plays for himself alone". Needless to say, he is still very self-absorbed.
Thats true, in big games he can be less selfish when the game isnt decided, but part of that is there being less room for selfish acts.

damn

Show me an example of players being mad when their teammates score, since its so common. Ronaldo did it twice this season, with Bale and now with Arbeloa.
A blind man can see he was pissed, dont embarrass yourself.

Well, usually cameras doesn't focus other players while a player scores (The amount of attention Ronaldo is getting is ridicules, like the directors are searching gestures). So, i don't have an example.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, usually cameras doesn't focus other players while a player scores (The amount of attention Ronaldo is getting is ridicules, like the directors are searching gestures). So, i don't have an example.

Of course you don't, because these kind of gestures when a team mates scores were unheard of up until cristi came in.

Morten

Some truth to it. I mean, look at James yesterday, he ran off like a bitch to celebrate with the crowd instead of his teammates. Where is the hate? Where is the attention? Ok, its not the same as not celebrating the goals of others. But Ronaldo regularly gets critisized for arrogant celebrations as well. Personally i dont mind James celebration yesterday, so whatever.

damn

Of course you don't, because these kind of gestures when a team mates scores were unheard of up until cristi came in.

You're making it sound like Ronaldo in known for his gestures. If Ronaldo wasn't the most famous footballer on earth, no one would have cared whether he celebrated with his team mate or not.

Last edited:
You're making it sound like Ronaldo in known for his gestures. If Ronaldo wasn't the most famous footballer on earth, no one would have cared whether he celebrated with his team mate or not.

yea keep telling yourself that. the truth is that should any football star like Robben , Aguero, Reus , Falcao, etc. they'd immediately make the news as well. and yes ronaldo is wildly known for his tantrums. you've gone fully delusional trying to negate his flaws

damn

yea keep telling yourself that. the truth is that should any football star like Robben , Aguero, Reus , Falcao, etc. they'd immediately make the news as well. and yes ronaldo is wildly known for his tantrums. you've gone fully delusional trying to negate his flaws

you're delusional if you think media and fans are not looking for his gestures. look at proud di maria running away from Ronaldo. the same as ronaldo did with chicha goal. where was the critics of di maria?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So now cristi fanboys are coming here to call us delusional ?

If your idol is a cunt, you need to learn to deal with the hate & salt he deservedly get, no other way around it, you are the delusionals, but that's ok as long as you're not insulting people that can see clearly :)

Home of Barca Fans