Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

damn

So now cristi fanboys are coming here to call us delusional ?

If your idol is a cunt, you need to learn to deal with the hate & salt he deservedly get, no other way around it, you are the delusionals, but that's ok as long as you're not insulting people that can see clearly :)

Oh, so you can call me delusional and i can't reply? cultural and fair discussion at it best.

But you are absolutely delusional in your attempts to whitewash ronaldo. I don't mind you returning the compliment, especially when you tie it to something i never even hinted at ;)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh, so you can call me delusional and i can't reply? cultural and fair discussion at it best.

I'm sorry but someone that signed up yesterday only to blindly defend something undefendable from cristi doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.

He was smiling .. lol

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Christiano-Ronaldo-Frustrated-His-Teammates-Arent-Putting-Pressure-On-The-Opponent-Team.gif

:lol:

L

linetty

Well, i think in this case there's injustice towards Cristiano. I used to play football professionally as a striker when i was a teen, top goalscorer back than, and these thoughts cross your mind when your team is wining and you don't score. And i used to see it with my other foreword teammates.
I don't see the connection.

damn

Ok you all, have a good day. you are all subjective as fuck. maybe i'm subjective to, but at least i'm not hating.

L

linetty

Ok you all, have a good day. you are all subjective as fuck. maybe i'm subjective to, but at least i'm not hating.
Sorry but you wanted to prove the unproveable. Ronaldo is an arrogant, egoistic prick. What is there to discuss?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I did notice a lot more guests than usual viewing this thread and now there is a member, maybe a cristiano forum has spotted our forum?

Home of Barca Fans