Cristiano Ronaldo

Maradona37

Christina Ronaldo wouldn't be 7/10 as a playmaker on his best day
Stop it ASAP

6 at best
6 then. To be honest i was just saying 7 to appease Rassvet and not go too far the other way. Tbh I think he's just a slightly above average playmaker in prime, and that he made a lot of technical mistakes. But his fans get angry if you say anything negative about him.

L3v1s

Looks like it's finally over 😳 Millions of ppl have voted for the best player of all time, the final was very close. 48% Leooooo Messi, 52% Cristiano Goatnaldo, the WC was good but the 3cl peat was unbeatable 💯🔥🔥

@KingLeo10 You guys won the fight but we won the war 🤬
Poll conducted in Republic of Abkhazia or Transnistria? The results on https://www.messivsronaldo.app/ says otherwise. Messi consistently wins those meaningless polls by 10-15 points
p0ll.png

Rassvet

Maradona37

He's probably gonna score at Hampden on Tuesday. He will be fed plenty of great chances in the box and he will score one or two, it's almost guaranteed.

It's just as well (as I have said many times) I don't care about the national team. But he will likely score the winner like he did last month.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's probably gonna score at Hampden on Tuesday. He will be fed plenty of great chances in the box and he will score one or two, it's almost guaranteed.

It's just as well (as I have said many times) I don't care about the national team. But he will likely score the winner like he did last month.

could get a break so only last 30 minutes like last time as i think he will play the whole match today

Home of Barca Fans