Daniel Alves

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
tumblr_lmy12mh2et1qe7sjpo1_500.jpg

Like a Boss

:worthy:

Vegy

Had one of the best games in his Barca shirt yesterday. And that goal.. just wow. REALLY hope he'll keep this up.

ZeeMessi

The problem is Alves I think will be slightly harder to replace compared to our mids of Xavi/Iniesta/etc (not saying just quality wise, but considering how the team play). because of the tiki-taka style La Masia promotes. But I'm not sure how often an Alves comes into the picture considering we bought him years back. So I hope he can keep going well into his 30s like some of the defenders mentioned above!

Y

Youngie

The problem is Alves I think will be slightly harder to replace compared to our mids of Xavi/Iniesta/etc (not saying just quality wise, but considering how the team play). because of the tiki-taka style La Masia promotes. But I'm not sure how often an Alves comes into the picture considering we bought him years back. So I hope he can keep going well into his 30s like some of the defenders mentioned above!

Cafu played at the top level till around 38 so Alves can do the same. He's a machine.

Home of Barca Fans