Daniel Alves

maz

I walk the line
Such a shame that alves got a yellow. It was a foul but nothing else. Perhaps it was because it was his second offence but neither had any malice or anything. UEFA really need to start wiping out yellows before the final. Fair enough if u get a red u miss the final, but not a second/third successive yellow.

As for his game last night, he didnt have a great game...he made one great ball and that was the most important of the night!

Zqa-

Yeah. UEFA of anyone would want the final to be between the best squads available. Too bad with Alves.

Zqa-

Nah, he did commit many fouls in short time, and ended up with the yellow because of it. He does push to the last always.

maz

I walk the line
I think he committed two fouls, although i may have forgotten another one. To be honest, he probably deserved a yellow overall, its just a shame he will miss the final.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
watch his technique when he hits the cross. just cannons it off his foot.

we need to ensure whoever we replace eto'o with loves to attack crosses. they'll have a flipping field day!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Man when he did mess up all those crosses he reminded me of Mendieta against Juve in 2003. That was the most depressing night for any RW ever. All was forgotten after the goal! Huge huge loss for the final especially with Evra presence.

beef-supreme

It's horrible that Dani has to miss the final, but at the same time I really appreciated the way he was celebrating at the end of the match (there's a photo of him with VV) - in spite of knowing that he will be unable to participate, he was just as happy as anyone else on the team. I just hope that we make the final next year too, and Dani can taste Champions League glory as well!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Agree, Bad time to choose to have your worst game of the season, his crossing accuracy was awful compared to how good it usually is.

Home of Barca Fans