Daniel Alves

Meatball

Dammit! Don't wanna repeat the same thing again n again but my blood s boiling right now :cussing: If Alves was still here, our season d hav been much better even with Lucho in charge n I hav no doubt about that! Our board let him go for free n r probably gonna spend tons of money on a new RB next season n whoever s gonna come to fit in this position, I highly doubt he d be nearly as good as Alves cuz that what I see looking at the available options in the market right now!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Such a pity the board thought he'd decline and wouldn't offer him a more lengthy contract.

Best right back in last decade for sure.

LeeRomeno

Interesting fact, Daniel Alves is leading stats for this Champions league for goal/scoring opportunities created with 27.
Is having a great season and Juventus really fits him well and i hope he extends his massive trophy winning streak with CL as well.

gatsu

Hope he'will win the CL and say "this is for you Bartomeu" our board deserve jail for letting the best RB in history go.

khaled_a_d

Happy for him,seem another Eto situation is here. A legend leaving after being underappreciated and wins the treble with his Italian team

jamrock

People talk about zanetti, cafu, Carlos,lahm, and so on, but he is the best fb I've ever seen in my life.

If you doubt it, ask yourself which fb in recent memory, was the driving force behind his team winning 2 eufa cups and pushing madrid all the way in the league.

I said when he was about to leave the certain players have earned the right to leave the club they way they choose to, Alves was certainly one of them, but the board and there apologist didn't see it that way.

A shame, true Barcelona legend.

Home of Barca Fans