David Villa

I

instinct

Villa: "My future? I have a contract and always said I feel good here. I focus on today. I try to play a good Conf Cup and then we'll see."

Villa: "My future? I have a contract and always said I feel good here. I focus on today. I try to play a good Conf Cup and then we'll see."

Wouldn't be bad if he stays. I think Neymar-Messi-Villa would be deadly. I say sell one of Pedro/Sanchez and then sell Villa only if we get someone like him as a replacement (rumors are saying we want another forward).

Armando929

I'm sure he'd like to stay but there's not enough minutes for everyone. Messi wants to play every game. Neymar will be expected to play alot. Alexis and Pedro rotate alot amongst themselves, Tello and Deulofeu will be given minutes as well, and Cesc whom will be slotted on the left or the center on ocassion will also play alot.

There's just not enough room for Villa to get regular minutes so that he can return to form.

I'm surprised he's not forcing a move though for all we know he probably is and is just keeping it quiet.

psychotsek

I like him, he has been played out of potition and has performed great but it's not like he can easily find a similar salary and he chooses to stay.

I'm sure he'd like to stay but there's not enough minutes for everyone. Messi wants to play every game. Neymar will be expected to play alot. Alexis and Pedro rotate alot amongst themselves, Tello and Deulofeu will be given minutes as well, and Cesc whom will be slotted on the left or the center on ocassion will also play alot.

There's just not enough room for Villa to get regular minutes so that he can return to form.

I'm surprised he's not forcing a move though for all we know he probably is and is just keeping it quiet.

I'm not that surprised either tbh. It's not gonna be easy to find a club that will meet his wage demands, after all. Then again, I can see him being willing to take a pay cut to get more playing time.

Armando929

The sooner a deal gets done, the better for all sides.

Arsenal presents a fresh new challenge for Villa and he'll have Cazorla, Arteta, and Monreal to help him adjust to life in London. Would be quite a story if next year Barcelona and Arsenal meet in the CL final. Not likely to happen but it would be amazing.

barcanuck

arsenal presents a fresh new challenge for villa and he'll have cesc ,cazorla, arteta, and monreal to help him adjust to life in london. Would be quite a story if next year barcelona and arsenal meet in the cl final. Not likely to happen but it would be amazing.

fixed

Andrew M

The sooner a deal gets done, the better for all sides.

Arsenal presents a fresh new challenge for Villa and he'll have Cazorla, Arteta, and Monreal to help him adjust to life in London. Would be quite a story if next year Barcelona and Arsenal meet in the CL final. Not likely to happen but it would be amazing.

Not likely is understating it :lol:

Home of Barca Fans