Denis Suarez

DinhoR10

No. You take that back right now. Xavi is a god. There is none better.

Xavi would disagree with you on that one, but can we leave the iniesta/xavi debates to iniesta/xavi threads. We should be talking about this great youngster suarez that we have.

Antimadridista1

I don't think that there is enough place for him in our midfield with the likes of Rafinha and Sergi Roberto staying (the latter just extended his contract til' 2019..).

Kerrybai

I don't think that there is enough place for him in our midfield with the likes of Rafinha and Sergi Roberto staying (the latter just extended his contract til' 2019..).

If Lucho has any sense he will see that Roberto isn't up to it and send him out on loan. Also they may have
extended Roberto's contract to try and get some money for him.

L

linetty

There definitely is enough place for Denis. Roberto is going to be the next JDS and Rafinha is injured all the time or plays on the wing.

Iniesta hasn't been himself for some time now and the youngster is beasting it up. Having 2 Suarez's in one team would be cool as well.

Alarcón

Samper has to get a lot more creative to replace Xavi. Kaptoum, Enguene, we don't know what will happen to them at this point

tacticvarium

Denis - - - - - - Alena
- - - - Samper

I see these three as our future midfield.
Samper will be more like Pirlo-type pivot.
Imagine how Pirlo would fit in with Xavi and Iniesta.
This line up will be very interesting to see in the future.

DinhoR10

Denis - - - - - - Alena
- - - - Samper

I see these three as our future midfield.
Samper will be more like Pirlo-type pivot.
Imagine how Pirlo would fit in with Xavi and Iniesta.
This line up will be very interesting to see in the future.

Pep wanted Pirlo at a point in time right?

Home of Barca Fans