Denis Suarez

anguy

Why buy and loan? We have option on him for 2 years I believe... If we buy and loan him now we are just taking more risk. It's either buy him and play him, or let him remain at Villareal and buy him in one year.

God Serena

Why buy and loan? We have option on him for 2 years I believe... If we buy and loan him now we are just taking more risk. It's either buy him and play him, or let him remain at Villareal and buy him in one year.

This is the second year we have an option on him, as far as I know. It's either buy him in January or this summer, or not at all.

God Serena

Didn't we sell him to Villarreal only this year? 2015?

Well he was loaned to Sevilla for two years, and then he went to Villareal... The exact details are kind of fuzzy to me after that, to be honest. I'm still kind of confused about why we'd need to buy him back in the first place.

F

Flavia

Well he was loaned to Sevilla for two years, and then he went to Villareal... The exact details are kind of fuzzy to me after that, to be honest. I'm still kind of confused about why we'd need to buy him back in the first place.

The loan was terminated. Denis was sold to Villarreal, with the buyback option for 2 summers(2016 and 2017).

God Serena

The loan was terminated. Denis was sold to Villarreal, with the buyback option for 2 summers(2016 and 2017).

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I still say that if he's not ready by this summer there's no point in bringing him back at all.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The Denis Suarez ordeal is pretty laughable really, it's one financial misstep after another with this board - by the time he actually plays for Barcelona they will have spent more than their initial fee from City by several million. Really hard to fathom

Bran the Greenseer

The Denis Suarez ordeal is pretty laughable really, it's one financial misstep after another with this board - by the time he actually plays for Barcelona they will have spent more than their initial fee from City by several million. Really hard to fathom

Well if we end up paying that 8 extra to city within 2 or 3 years that would be pretty good cause that means he played 80 games and we got an actual player.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well if we end up paying that 8 extra to city within 2 or 3 years that would be pretty good cause that means he played 80 games and we got an actual player.

I'm also referring to the fees paid to break the contract with both Sevilla & now potentially Villarreal - it's absolute incompetence

khaled_a_d

I'm also referring to the fees paid to break the contract with both Sevilla & now potentially Villarreal - it's absolute incompetence

1-Villarreal are the ones who paid for that
2-This money is basically a part of Rakitic deal , that is why I consider Rakitic deal is for 21M not for 18 (still gr8 deal) because that clause in D.Suarez deal is basically an extra 3M for Sevilla

Home of Barca Fans