Dmytro Chygrynskiy

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
fantastic today.. not his fault when puyol lost the ball and he was a little farther back for the gol

hope to see him start in el classico

;)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
fantastic today.. not his fault when puyol lost the ball and he was a little farther back for the gol
I think our DM should have been in that gap. But both our DM's were subbed for non-DM's.

And come on, he won most of his air challenges on Llorente.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
there is a lot to come out from this guy but seriously, could have been a lot better if he didnt ball watch...

i dont know whats about him but it takes a lot from his body to process his brain signals. everything occurs after 1 sec of the actual command.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

hope to see him start in el classico

;)

x2nt5j.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
good performance.

very aggressive in the tackle - made a few errors but nothing more match-time wouldn't cure - and he made a crucial tackle to stop llorente from rolling the ball in during the first half. and that pass to maxwell was sexy as hell.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Decent defending, divine-alike long balls at times. He's better than Márquez, but then again, who isn't?

samg85

I think our DM should have been in that gap. But both our DM's were subbed for non-DM's.

And come on, he won most of his air challenges on Llorente.

Actually Pique was in the wrong position, that's why Sasaeta was free to score the goal.

V

Valon

Good game from Chygi considering he didn't play since that Sevilla game.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Good game by Chygrynskiy, nothing special but he's getting there!

if chygrynskiy had lost the ball showboating on the halfway line and let athletic in, and then puyol had saved the day with a diving tackle which knocked the ball enough to force llorente to adjust and then miss...

...well I'd wager there'd be a lot more noise being created. lol.

Home of Barca Fans