Douglas Costa

BrazilFan

People forget Costa at one point was viewed as the next big thing coming out of Brazil. New Ronaldinho and all. I'll wait and see how this season plays out for him but it's look like it will go very well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People forget Costa at one point was viewed as the next big thing coming out of Brazil. New Ronaldinho and all. I'll wait and see how this season plays out for him but it's look like it will go very well.

Ukraine was perhaps not the best choice for him... How's the other guy who recently went to Ukraine doing, Bernard?

khaled_a_d

Ukraine was perhaps not the best choice for him... How's the other guy who recently went to Ukraine doing, Bernard?

Willian came from there too with only 6 months between leaving them and joining chelsea .isn't too bad for Chelsea either though not gr8

BrazilFan

Yep, the Eastern European move has IMO regressed a lot of talent. Not only Bernard, but Alex Teixeira, Jucilei, Wellington Nem, Giuliano and others were at one point or another promising prospects.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Douglas is an average player. Wait until the season starts and see how he performs in CL against big guns.

Ever since he joined Bayern, there really is not a single piece pf evidence to support your claim.

EdmondDantes

Yeah, just another great game today. I was really impressed with the way he attacked those two Hoffenheim defenders to set up Lewa for the winner in the 90th minute. Normally speed demons tend to fade late in the game, but he just keeps going.

Home of Barca Fans