Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Professor Chaos

1452035_914500151912001_5658125336847282890_n.jpg

Henry_IB

Banned
As suspect as the deal is, I'm going to fully support this guy and really pull for him to become successful with us.

What else is there to do? He seems like a genuinely nice lad so I feel really sad for him. But as you said, let's support him and hope this turns out to be the deal of a decade and everyone will be in awe of :zubi: for getting us the next Dani Alves for 6 mil.

L

linetty

Actually I've heard he's not that bad, playing with best players and having a better coach might work wonders.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Zubizarreta (director): "Why Douglas? We wanted to strengthen that position, also because of transfer ban, and to give coach more options."

JamDav1982

You didn't understand me. He was bought because he belonged to Traffic. Being good or bad was irrelevant. I think he'll have the same fate as henrique/keirrison.
I can see him being loaned on january, and being on loan until his contract expires. Or he'll go on a free transfer.

I don't believe Lucho will be able to teach him some basics needed to play football, or for Barça. If he was 19, but he is 24.
Much better players struggled to fit in. If not for the transfer ban, this wouldn't be worrying me as it is, though.

You cant state as fact that he was only bought as linked to Traffic.

Are you 100% convinced he will never play for Barca and the club will lose all money on him?

The worst case scenario in terms of the transfer ban is that Alves stays for another two years or Montoya/Adriano fill in.

It is hardly a doomsday scenario.

F

Flavia

You cant state as fact that he was only bought as linked to Traffic.

Are you 100% convinced he will never play for Barca and the club will lose all money on him?

The worst case scenario in terms of the transfer ban is that Alves stays for another two years or Montoya/Adriano fill in.

It is hardly a doomsday scenario.

I can state it as my opinion, that's all we all do here.
And I have answered that question already, why are you asking it again?

The worst case scenario is Alves leaving next summer, and montoya/douglas being the options for the rb spot. Adriano is always injured, and this gets worse every passing year, so I won't be counting on him.

Alarcón

Alves will definitely leave next summer. If Douglas is not good enough, who cares, he only cost 6m and he doesn't earn much. In that case we will buy another RB next summer.

Home of Barca Fans