Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Tomchin

Still no word about Douglas' mysterious "press-conference". Or I think I read some days ago that it would be 19:30, but I'm not sure anymore.

Doobs

The Messiah
Guys cut him some slack. Let's judge after he's played. His stats suggest he's "at least" as good as Montoya.

JamDav1982

What is the big deal about him getting the number 16???!!!

The things people find to moan about get more petty by the day.

F

Flavia

pic_2014-08-29_ARRIBADADOUGLAS_10-Optimized.v1409303435.JPG

pic_2014-08-29_DOUGLAS_REVISION_13-Optimized.v1409315277.JPG

I don't think he has stopped smiling since he was signed :p
He's over the moon.

Despite his limitations, he's a Barça player now. Hope he surprises me and manages to somehow develop with Lucho.

zanela

I've rarely seen first team players change to a diff number once they've been allotted one. I can only remember Alves doing so in honor of his former teammate and the number being available. If Douglas gets 16, he'll mostly keep it till he's with us. The 16 therefore should be reserved for Samper, and 19 having the messi mark reserved for Alen. Douglas can wear the 17.

JamDav1982

I've rarely seen first team players change to a diff number once they've been allotted one. I can only remember Alves doing so in honor of his former teammate and the number being available. If Douglas gets 16, he'll mostly keep it till he's with us. The 16 therefore should be reserved for Samper, and 19 having the messi mark reserved for Alen. Douglas can wear the 17.

Changing of numbers can happen if the club want it to. No big deal.

Home of Barca Fans