Eden Hazard

Galning

Even when he looked "amazing" to all those Chelsea fans, he's never been all that. The way he's been playing this season is the way he plays for the Belgian national team and against good opposition. Too bad for Hazard he can't even seem to look flashy against poor clubs either right now.
That said, can't seem this going on forever though as he's surely better than this. But oh so overrated anyway.

Co0ter

Even when he looked "amazing" to all those Chelsea fans, he's never been all that. The way he's been playing this season is the way he plays for the Belgian national team and against good opposition. Too bad for Hazard he can't even seem to look flashy against poor clubs either right now.
That said, can't seem this going on forever though as he's surely better than this. But oh so overrated anyway.

I said it the second Mourinho signed for Chelsea that his form would dip because he doesnt suit his tactics at all. He is better than this regardless.

He has definitely played well against good opposition. I remember him being borderline unplayable against Man City last season (maybe the season before but I believe last season, life's been a blur lately).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I have no problem with him replacing Ronaldo's spot at Madrid, he will never get close to imitating Ronaldo's stats and winning games on his own. Ronaldo, as much as we hate him, is usually good when it matters.

Home of Barca Fans