Eden Hazard

Saladin

[tw]1016448024371978240[/tw]

All in on Hazard. That would be the perfect transfer for the summer, Messi on the right side, Hazard on the left and Coutinho as AM/CM. Definitely rather have 27 year old Hazard over 30 year old Borges.

Last edited:

Givenchy

All in on Hazard. That would be the perfect transfer for the summer, Messi on the right side, Hazard on the left and Coutinho as AM/CM. Definitely rather have 27 year old Hazard over 30 year old Borges.

i hope the source isn't fucking don balon

would be the perfect summer indeed though, Hazard is Madrids 'plan C', would be hilarious if they spent all summer chasing Neyney while we swoop in for Hazard. i think Zidane would of been a huge factor in him choosing Madrid over Barca but heh a cule can dream

Saladin

i hope the source isn't fucking don balon

would be the perfect summer indeed though, Hazard is Madrids 'plan C', would be hilarious if they spent all summer chasing Neyney while we swoop in for Hazard. i think Zidane would of been a huge factor in him choosing Madrid over Barca but heh a cule can dream

I get what you're saying. The source is Sport, which is the closest thing to a 'newsworthy' Catalan media outlet (other than RAC1 and Cope + other established experts). I don't rate MD for much these days, unfortunately.

Definitely not Don Balon or Diario Gol. Thank God.

gregorrin10

You mean Messi in the middle and Dembele on the right. People still can't seem to understand that there is simply no way Messi will be moving back to RW while he's at Barca. He did it for MSN, since it was something special, but i just don't see him moving again, especially now that he's losing his pace, which a winger should have the most. And that's where Dembele and possibly Hazard on the other side come in. Not to mention Suarez needs to be benched so freaking hard and much much more than Dembele.

SeloBarca

Hm yea, Chelsea wont play CL next year so "apperantly" he wants to join a better project.
Although he just said he "was fine at Chelsea" so..
Not like they need the money either.

But definatly wouldnt mind getting him.

Messi983

Don't think he would fit us. Also, for all people concerned about Dembele's progress buying Hazard would have a similar effect on his minutes than signing Griezmann. I just don't see a way to get Messi, Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele and Hazard all on the pitch at the same time and it's obvious who of them would be benched the most. It would probably also mean that Coutinho would be used as RM/RW again a lot of times.

MTL_Barca

We reached the time of the year again where Sport and MD will link us to every player in Europe so no surprise Hazard is there as well.

Love that guy tho so i wouldn't complain :)

FCBfan22

I don't know why Sport and MD are doing this. I think there is a 75% chance that he will end up at RM and they are linking us to him just that we can be angry at the board when we don't get him. IMO this is the classic attempt of raising the price for RM.

Get Eriksen for 100 million plus Rafinha/Gomes.

El Flaco

He is linked with Real Madrid as CR7 replacement

How exactly is Hazard seen as CR7 replacement?

They need a striker who scores 30+ goals every season.

RM have already the likes of Isco and Benzema (created most goals per 90 in LaLiga alongside with Messi & Dembélé) who their job brilliantly for setting up chances.

MTL_Barca

RM have already the likes of Isco and Benzema (created most goals per 90 in LaLiga alongside with Messi & Dembélé) who does that job brilliantly.

Maybe they get a CF as well and play something like Hazard/Icardi/Bale, they have the money especially after selling Ronaldo.

Would mean they have to bench Isco & Asensio tho unless Lopetegui breaks the Modric/Kroos/Casemiro midfield that won them 3 CLs in a row.

I think they'll want a big name after Ronaldo is gone but even for Madrid with lots of money to spend it'll be almost impossible to get one of the biggest stars atm like Salah, Kane, Ney or Mbappe so Hazard is probably next in line after that.

Messi983

I don't know why Sport and MD are doing this. I think there is a 75% chance that he will end up at RM and they are linking us to him just that we can be angry at the board when we don't get him. IMO this is the classic attempt of raising the price for RM.

You answered your own question. ;)

George_Costanza

RM have already the likes of Isco and Benzema (created most goals per 90 in LaLiga alongside with Messi & Dembélé) who their job brilliantly for setting up chances.

Perez is looking for that megastar who can win the ballon, no one in the current Real Madrid team can win it if CR7 decide to leave. That's why they are linked to players like Hazard, Neymar (who isn't striker too), and Mbappe.

Home of Barca Fans