Eden Hazard

JamDav1982

We would stand a chance, I don't think there is any player out there other than die-hard madridista players who would not consider our offer if we put forward with one...

I think at this point we need to throw in an offer, not to actually get him but to up the price. 170-180m for him is far too little money for Real Madrid.

Dont agree.

Hazard would want to go to Real all day long when looking at what both clubs offer him right now.

Morten

Sevilla who got knocked by Leicester the season before after being beaten in groups by Man City season before?

They have done nothing of note in CL compared to any of them.

Chelsea knocked out Atleti from CL this season as well if want to start comparing.

Spanish teams doesnt win literally everytime, no one is saying that, however, the stats overall are not in your favor.
PL and the spanish league are in fact fairly even, "PL da best evah" isnt backed up by reality, sorry.

JamDav1982

Spanish teams doesnt win literally everytime, no one is saying that, however, the stats overall are not in your favor.
PL and the spanish league are in fact fairly even, "PL da best evah" isnt backed up by reality, sorry.

You are struggling there again.

I said La Liga is best in world.

What stats you on about? Post them.

vlad

What a joke. We're letting him go to Madrid without a fight. Everyone who watches Hazard know he's insane in an attacking team. His performances for Belgium prove this.

2nd best player in the World.

is this you, eden?

Morten

You are struggling there again.

I said La Liga is best in world.

What stats you on about? Post them.

No you didnt, you said it was a league with more cannon fodder, so there is only one conclusion to draw from that statement.
As far as stats go, i cant be bothered to look it up, but everyone knows that PL sides vs Spanish sides in Europe the last 5-6 years or so doesnt look pretty for the PL sides.

JamDav1982

No you didnt, you said it was a league with more cannon fodder, so there is only one conclusion to draw from that statement.
As far as stats go, i cant be bothered to look it up, but everyone knows that PL sides vs Spanish sides in Europe the last 5-6 years or so doesnt look pretty for the PL sides.

Yip I did clearly say I think La Liga is best due to top teams read back and yes I think La Liga has more cannon fodder.

Glad thats cleared up.

So no stats as I thought. Well played.

JamDav1982

Watch Dembele flourish under an attacking coach or watch him rot in Barcelona? I'd do the switch, we get an established star player and football doesn't lose a major talent.

A tweet from two days ago most likely guessing.

Hazard has more or less said he wants to go to Real on numerous occasions and again today.

Morten

Yip I did clearly say I think La Liga is best due to top teams read back and yes I think La Liga has more cannon fodder.

Glad thats cleared up.

So no stats as I thought. Well played.

La Liga cant have a lot of cannon fodder compared to the PL and still be the best league in the world, so nothing is really cleared up.
I dont know why you cant just search it up yourself, but Spanish sides apparently have 20 wins in 24 knockouts vs English teams since 2008, just a do a simple google search and im sure you will find it.

JamDav1982

La Liga cant both have a lot of cannon fodder compared to the PL and still be the best league in the world, so nothing is really cleared up.
I dont know why you cant just search it up yourself, but Spanish sides apparently have 20 wins in 24 knockouts vs English teams since 2008, just a do a simple google search and im sure you will find it.

Yes it can.

You have no stats. Can say it in as many ways as you like.

Morten

Yes it can.

You have no stats. Can say it in as many ways as you like.

No it cant.
And i dont need to post any stats, everyone knows that English teams doesnt have a great record vs the Spanish teams over the years, are you really going to deny that?

JamDav1982

No it cant.
And i dont need to post any stats, everyone knows that English teams doesnt have a great record vs the Spanish teams over the years, are you really going to deny that?

Yes it can.

Nope not going to deny that. Think you are a tad confused again.

james baldwin

Barca simply dont have whatever crazy amount of money Chelsea will demand for him. Madrid on the other hand spent 90 million on 2 Brazilian 17 year olds. Tells you everything.

Home of Barca Fans