Eden Hazard

ebc_99

Hazard will be a great signing, best player in the Premier League. A strong Real will be good for Barca and it will keep us on our toes. Our best European performances tend to come when Real are pushing us domestically.

Jenks

This season was the first that Hazard ever scored more than 20 goals for Chelsea in all competitions. I'm not sure Real Madrid fans are getting the player they think they're getting.

Jadentheman

Why Mendy is best young LB??? He plays in French league so not proven, never heard about him before, and in 2 matches against us he was very average.
Hazard is not in top 5 by any means, Messi Ronaldo Neymar Mbappe Salah are all better than him.

That's not what BF has been saying the past year. Unless he is overrated on here, and for that I certainly agree with you.

I can't believe some people out there still question Hazard is in the top 5 these days. Even Xavi says so:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...n-Hazard-huge-success-rivals-Real-Madrid.html

Hazard has arguably been the 2nd best player in the world since the World Cup. If he was singing for Barca no one here will be saying he isn't top 5 instead it will be nothing but jubilations

Perhaps you could explain to us why he has such an average goal return for a player who plays as a LW. Elite LWs and Rws around the world score way more than him, heck even Salah is turning up in the EPL and outscoring him ... and now Mane too. There's no excuse for it IMHO. Not a fan of his crab dribbling style either. Still hoping he will go to Real. Hopefully Pogba or Eriksen will sign for them too.

Devils

[tw]1136636967708483584[/tw]

Loss for words.

Hazard/Jovic/Vinicius/Asensio/Benzema/Bale

Best attack in the world.

Saladin

[tw]1136636967708483584[/tw]

Loss for words.

Hazard/Jovic/Vinicius/Asensio/Benzema/Bale

Best attack in the world.

Messi>Hazard
Griezmann>Jovic
Dembouz>Vinicius
Coutinho>Asensio
Suarez=Benzema
OwnGoal>Bale

If we are to bring in Griezmann, I think we will be fine next season offensively.

feggydinho

Hazard would be sooo good for Madrid, he'll really up their game, why didn't we go for him. He's pure class and doesn't easily gets injured

Andrew M

While it may seem counter intuitive, I think having a stronger Real to push us in the league might be beneficial to us. It might even make us appreciate league titles more if they run us close.

Home of Barca Fans