Eden Hazard

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One of my favourite performances from him, he was already top class against Brazil in quarter final and while Kdb looked tired against France in semi final this guy was still unstoppable

Morten

Official retirement, though he effectively retired in 2019, after the final vs Arsenal.

Great player in his day though, just didn't see any of it here.

Mitchell1978

Probably the most talented Belgian football player ever but for me certainly not the greatest.
Even in his prime i always felt his output wasn't prolific enough for his talents.
Didn't seem to have the drive to be the best he can be.
As was shown the last few years, he couldn't find the motivation to relaunch his career either once his physical abilities started to diminish.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Probably the most talented Belgian football player ever but for me certainly not the greatest.
Even in his prime i always felt his output wasn't prolific enough for his talents.
Didn't seem to have the drive to be the best he can be.
As was shown the last few years, he couldn't find the motivation to relaunch his career.
His output has been low but otherwise he was unstoppbale, one of the best dribbling players of this generation

Temptation

🚨🗣️ Eden Hazard : "Nowadays, you have players, whom I won't name, who score 3 tap-ins and people say 'WOW'." 👀⚽⬇️

"They play in big teams, they help their teams win, yes... But apart from the supporters of their team, they don't EXCITE anyone. They don't EXCITE ME at all."

"For me, my best match was against Brazil. I had 0 G/A, I even missed some chances, but I made the people dream..."

"For me, that was the player I always wanted to be. Exciting people. Today, the only thing that matters is having goals and assists."

Temptation

He was a better dribbler than Neymar in his prime. Was easily the 2nd best dribbler in the world.

Hazard has insane strength and was unstoppable when he started dribbling. Look at these shorts:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Someone should tell Eden that you can excite the fans, score goals, get assists and win trophies.

Neymar was his competitor and i doubt ppl will say Neymar wasnt pure entertainment

Temptation

NeyNey dribbling > Eden dribbling :suarez1:
Watch these shorts I posted.

He had insane body strength along with the close control. He was unstoppable when he started dribbling. Neymar is weak physically.

You can't foul Hazard out of a game.

In 2018 WC, Brazil vs Belgium when both were at their peak, Hazard mogged Neymar.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Watch these shorts I posted.

He had insane body strength along with the close control. He was unstoppable when he started dribbling. Neymar is weak physically.

You can't foul Hazard out of a game.

In 2018 WC, Brazil vs Belgium when both were at their peak, Hazard mogged Neymar.

Definitely top dribbling but look at this:

Against best defence in the world, probably one of the best we've ever seen!

Destroying River plate:

Home of Barca Fans