Eden Hazard

Yannick03

AukGLTeCIAA6A5L.jpg:large

No..it doesn't make sense. Barca didn't even wanted him..and I have my doubts about Real Madrid too.

Well, Zidane said he would sign him with his eyes closed when Hazard was only 18. So I think they would have been interested.

Hatem Ben Arfa

he has not come across well with all this furore about his transfer surprise destination.

very disrespectful to Lille and their fans.

Jenks

Everyone will be willing him to flop. I wouldn't be surprised to see it either, he does look a bit lightweight at times.

M

mitkoa7x

I cant wait to see him fail, his arrogance is overshadowing his skill

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So much complaining. Let his football do the talking. Anyone who's been likened to or said to have the potential to challenge Messi as the best player gets slaughtered on here, without fail, even if they've not done anything wrong. And no I'm not saying myself that these guys have that potential, more like the media. But still...

B

barcelonista

He will fail SO badly. As will Hulk. Surprised he didn't get a mention in the Penaldo thread by the way. Just realised that 45 % of his goals this season came from the penalty spot. Hazalty. :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

So much complaining. Let his football do the talking. Anyone who's been likened to or said to have the potential to challenge Messi as the best player gets slaughtered on here, without fail, even if they've not done anything wrong. And no I'm not saying myself that these guys have that potential, more like the media. But still...

We dont like him cuz he is a scumbag, but we hate him cuz he signed with Chelsea. I dont see him as a threat to Leo, he is so far out of his league its not even worth mentioning.

Home of Barca Fans