Edin Dzeko

Yugo Count Dante

And Balotelli was key as well, City were much more dangerous with Balo and Dzeko on the pitch
DZEKOTELLI effect

SwL3g.gif

Last edited:

zanela

Or maybe he should stay at City because he is playing almost every game and scored 20 goals this season while earning 150k a week.

No thanks. He's been City's scapegoat all season, even when he was their difference maker. Mancini has poorly managed him, and has shown no respect to the man's talent or commitment. He can stick with those of his type..Tevez and co for next season. City and Mancini don't deserve my boy.
I couldn't care much about who won, but i'm delighted that Edin could shut the haters up. He's got the Bundesliga and EPL in the bag. Time to conquer Serie A.. :)

Yugo Count Dante

No thanks. He's been City's scapegoat all season, even when he was their difference maker. Mancini has poorly managed him, and has shown no respect to the man's talent or commitment. He can stick with those of his type..Tevez and co for next season. City and Mancini don't deserve my boy.
I couldn't care much about who won, but i'm delighted that Edin could shut the haters up. He's got the Bundesliga and EPL in the bag. Time to conquer Serie A.. :)
Seria A, play the World Cup and finish his career at Barcelona :wub:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Serie A!? What is wrong with you!? It's La Liga he gotta conquer first!!

Come to Barca darling... riding the bench at Camp Nou could make you a legend. At Eastlands? Not so much!!

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If only we could get him in loan deal with an option to buy we need a player like him
Dzeko >>>>>>> llorente
Dzeko is not >>>>> Llorente... In fact Llorente is less risky, he knows La Liga, our players and that kinda stuff. Llorente is costlier, that is for sure

Yugo Count Dante

This is unbelievable how many times saved his team.

Oh and this forum hates Dzeko just cause he's not 'exotic' and from some sout-american country.

impeh

Hi, its me..
does indeed score some important late goals for City, seems to have more of an impact when he comes off the bench though, rather than from the start.

Home of Barca Fans