EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

kattanib

Great game so far.

United Manager is stupid, he should have Rashford playing on Balde side to force him to go back and utilize his weak defending skills. Kounde is playing deep so speed won't be a disadvantage

For Barca I would like to see Roberto playing at Raphinas place and Fati in for Raphina

Zidane82

Great game so far.

United Manager is stupid, he should have Rashford playing on Balde side to force him to go back and utilize his weak defending skills. Kounde is playing deep so speed won't be a disadvantage

For Barca I would like to see Roberto playing at Raphinas place and Fati in for Raphina
Raphinha is needed on the right , Roberto cannot play right winger .
Fati is finished

Givenchy

Lewa is playing like a donkey man.. the penalty was lucky af. He missed a great passing opportunity to Raphinha and turned his back on it, infuriating.

Also what is it with Spanish midfielders and their fear of shooting? Bob should of belted that but he fucks about. Funny thing is, had that been Pedri he'd of done exactly the same :lol:

kattanib

Raphinha is needed on the right , Roberto cannot play right winger .
Fati is finished

Roberto RM .. Fati as a support ST to Lewa. It will work and I am a genius

This also allows Balde to defend more as it seems Rashford is shifting to the right flank

Last edited:
This is easy to explain: at the camp nou Rashford has so much more space to take advantage of his speed.

Unfortunately, today makes me realize how important Dembele is to take advantage of all the space we have to counter
Except for Balde, from time to time, there isnt a single player in our attack who looks dangerous

kattanib

This is easy to explain: at the camp nou Rashford has so much more space to take advantage of his speed.

Unfortunately, today makes me realize how important Dembele is to take advantage of all the space we have to counter
Except for Balde, from time to time, there isnt a single player in our attack who looks dangerous

There is a reason why you are unkown

Home of Barca Fans